- Home /
Cork No1CSCTicket Information
Cork No1CSC supplies tickets to its Members & Non Members (Where applicable) throughout the season too all of our Home games & selected European matches. Please see rules for ticket request & allocation.
Celtic V Airdrie
19th Jan 2019
Kick Off 5.15pm
Celtic V St Mirren
23th Jan 2019
Kick Off 19:45pm
Celtic V St Johnstone
30th Jan 2019
Kick Off 19:45pm
Ticket Allocation Rules
Below are rules for the allocation of tickets to members and non-members.
- To become a member, a membership form must be completed in full, & Membership fee of €20 paid before the closing date of December 31st. After this date, All applications must be approved by the Club Executive Committee.
- All Members are expected to support and help in official club Fundraising events, attend official club functions. Failing to support at least 50% of these events could result in membership being cancelled, unless prior notice is given to committee. All events will be advertised on the club’s website, social media and email
- A minimum notice of 5week's, for applications for home League Match Tickets, must be given to the club's secretary. Availability of tickets cannot be guaranteed after this date. Cup, League Cup and European games are the exception; these games will require extra notice.This notice time will be decided by the club executive.
- All tickets must be booked with the secretary. You must pay for tickets before you can receive them. No ticket unless it is paid for. The cost of a home league match ticket will begin at €45. Children U-14 will be €15/ U-18s wil be €20 with conditions. The season card must be collected from and returned to Club Secretary / Committee Member, within 1 week of the game.
- In the event of, the demand for tickets exceeding the supply. The distribution of tickets will be decided by, the attendance of members at previous home league games, and their involvement in club fundraising. A rota system will be in place for the distribution of tickets for the bigger/most popular gmes. All tickets except home league tickets will carry a levy of €10 to cover the cost of, handling/booking fees, exchange rate, phone calls and postage.
- The club expects that all members conduct themselves in an exemplary fashion at all functions and outings (including club social media outlets) organised by the club. Any member bringing the clubs excellent name into disrepute will be dealt with accordingly at the next available meeting.
- If the club organises an official event, no other event is to be organised, by any other member, to clash with the club event and advertised on social media. This has caused confusion to members in the past.
- An executive committee shall conduct the business of the Cork No.1 C.S.C.
- Elected Executive Members will act as Trustees of the CorkNo.1 C.S.C.
- The Club Executive shall have the right to interpret and implement the club rules.