- Home /
Cork No1CSCTicket Information
Cork No1CSC supplies tickets to its Members & Non Members (Where applicable) throughout the season too all of our Home games & selected European matches. Please see rules for ticket request & allocation.
Ticket Allocation Rules
Below are rules for the allocation of tickets to members and non-members.
- To become a member, a membership form must be completed in full, & Membership fee of €20 paid before the closing date of August 31st. All applications must be approved and sanctioned by the Club Executive Commitee. After this date, All applications must be approved by the Club Executive Committee.
- All Members are expected to support and help in official club Fundraising events, attend official club functions. Failing to support at least 50% of these events could result in membership being cancelled, unless prior notice is given to committee. All events will be advertised on the club’s website, social media and email. It is no longer acceptable for a Member to claim that they were not informed or made aware of Club Events. It's up to YOU to contact the club.
- To ensure availability, a minimum notice of 5 weeks must be given to the Ticket Officer for applications for home League Match Tickets and for European Games. Availability of tickets cannot be guaranteed after this date. For Scottish Cup and League Cup games, applications should be made ASAP because of the proximity of games after the draw.
- All tickets must be booked with the Ticket Officer. Tickets will not be issued unless they are paid for 2 weeks before the game. Home League Match Tickets will begin at €40. Children U-14 will be €15/ U-18 will be €20 with conditions attached. Season Cards must be collected and returned to Ticket Officer/ Committee Member, within 1 week of the game. If the Season Card needs to be replaced, the fee incurred will be carried by those responsible. All Tickets ordered, for Domestic Cup & European Games may carry a levy to cover the cost of, handling/booking fees, exchange rates, phone calls and/or postage. The Committee will decide on this.
- In the event of, the demand for Tickets exceeding the supply. The distribution of tickets will be decided by a Countback System: 1) The attendance of Members at a previous Home League Game (Rangers Game Not Included). 2) Their Involvement in Club Fundraising and Club Events. A rota system will be in place for the distribution of tickets for the bigger/most popular games.
- The Club Expects that all Members shows respect toward others and conduct themselves in an exemplary fashion at all Functions and Outings.
- If the Club organises an Official Event, no other event is to be organised, by any other Member, to clash with the Club Event. This has caused confusion to members in the past.
- An Executive Committee shall conduct the business of the Cork No.1 C.S.C.
- Elected Executive Members will act as Trustees of the CorkNo.1 C.S.C.
- The Club Executive shall have the right to interpret and implement the club rules.